- Plastic tub, bin or container
- Glass bowl
- Warm water
- Food coloring (optional)
- Borax (be careful while using it and have an adult help you)
- Plastic bag or container that is sealable for storage (optional)
- Scissors (optional)
- Adult help and supervision REQUIRED
- Squeeze about ½ cup (4 ounces) of glue into a glass bowl.
- Add a few drops of food coloring, if you want.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of Borax into ½ cup of water in a plastic container.
- Stir the mixture in one direction until it starts to thicken.
- Knead the slime until it starts to thicken and act like slime!
There you have it! Your very own homemade slime!