We are writing a special blog post that has 10 FUN Facts!! So without further ado, the FUN Fact session!!
- Did you know that… if you stacked up all of the viruses in the world, it would be tall enough to reach the Moon!!!
- Did you know that… the Grand Canyon in Arizona can hold the ENTIRE human population on Earth inside of it!!
- The tallest… tree in the world is Hyperion, a Coast Redwood tree in California that is 379 feet tall!!
- Humans are… the ONLY animals that enjoy spicy foods. Other animals don’t have the neurons that tell them that a hot pepper is painfully uncomfortable.
- The oldest… tree in the world is Methuselah, a Bristle cone Pine tree that has been growing for 4,852 years!!
- Did you know that… The Statue of Liberty was originally the same color as a penny? The Statue of Liberty turned green because the copper changed color because of the salty air.
- Did you know that.. a 6 year-old child can stand in the left artery of a Blue Whale!!
- The biggest… river in the world is the Amazon River in South America. It is over 4,000 miles in length!!
- The largest… drop height of a waterfall in the world is called Angel Falls. This is Venezuela with a drop height of 2,648 feet!!
- The largest… desert in the world is Antarctica!! Antarctica is considered a desert because it only receives a little bit of rain or snow each year!! It is also very dry!!
If you want to send us a FUN Fact you have, please go to www.spectacularsci.com/contact and contact us there!